Wow, you suck.

By | 11:35 AM Leave a Comment
I know, I know. That whole "I'm back and here to stay" shit didn't last long, now did it?? Let me tell you why. Have you ever started telling someone about something that you are passionate about and you can just see them stop listening and so you just kind of fade out with what you were talking about and they change the subject? That's how I was feeling when making my videos or writing on here. Not to sound all depressing but its hard to put stuff out there, whether it be in conversation or on the internet, when you feel like no one is listening or no one cares. You start to feel almost irrelevant. And when we start feeling that way we almost condition ourselves to hold back and not talk about those things that make us so giddy.

After realizing what was making me feel so shitty, I decided that it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if no one reads this or if they do read it and find it annoying. I am  not doing this for other people. I am not doing what I love to do to gather an audience. It would be nice, of course, but just talking about something that I am passionate about is enough for me. So, here we go again.


If you have found your way back and powered through that whiny post, let me know what you want to see on here AND tell me what your new years resolution is (if you do the goal setting thing).


Newer Post Older Post

0 comments: