Why did I start a blog?

By | 12:24 PM Leave a Comment
Reason number one, you may know that I have a Youtube channel that I've been neglecting (I will get back to it soon, I promise), this blog is for me to talk about all the things that a video isn't necessary for. I will still be doing videos but I wanted a place to just put down my thoughts without having to go through the process of making a video.

Reason number two, I have no friends. At least any that want to constantly hear me rant about my random obsessions. I hate small talk and gossip but I can talk all day about how Moffat completely mind fucks us until we are sobbing. It's hard to find a person that is into all the same things you are and even harder to find someone who likes them as much as you do. This blog is for me to unload my brain of all the fictional worlds that are located in there. My hope is that if we have an obsession in common you'll join me in one or more of those magical places. If you don't like any of them I hope you discover something new here and fall hard into the fandom with me.

That's it, this is a chick sharing all of her loves with the world on a blog.


Newer Post

0 comments: