What have you been doing with your life?

By | 11:44 AM Leave a Comment
Oh hey, I fail. Obviously I stopped posting stuff on my blog and making Youtube videos and I'm going to be honest. I have no brilliant excuses. Just sometimes I'm not feeling myself and lately it's been that way. Add the fact that my work schedule kept changing and well you have an unmotivated CJ. BUT I am back and I am here to stay because, as cheesy and ridiculous as it sounds, I have taken my happiness into my own hands and I am getting shit done. There isn't really any reason that I can't sit down for an hour a day and type out some thoughts swimming around (or rather drowning) in the raging ocean that is my mind. Eventually I'll get back to making videos but I just started a new routine that schedules every hour of my day and once I follow it regularly I will get back on the video making roller coaster (or is it wagon?). Anyways, I've missed this, so I'll be doing it again real soon.





Newer Post Older Post

0 comments: